EventsView All Events
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Social IRL (In Real Life) – Innovation Series presented by NeboGet Your Tickets
When & Where
Wednesday, July 25, 2018,
6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
1000 Marietta St. NW,
Suite 270, Atlanta, GA 30318
It’s #NotYourMomsFacebook anymore. To get noticed in social, it takes more than witty hashtags or just being present by targeting millennials who live in Albuquerque, that eat chocolate Pop Tarts on Tuesday mornings, while watching re-runs of Roseanne. #TooSoon??
Social has evolved. And that evolution is fueled by the different worlds that we inhabit. We have our offline self. Our digital self. And our social self. Great social media marketing unites these in a harmonious, online/offline, converged manner.
Join us on Wednesday, July 25th to hear how brands like Atlanta United, Brawny, and IHG bridge these worlds to create experiential campaigns that are #SocialAF.
Food and drinks are included with 5 Seasons serving delicious farm-to-table bites as well as tapping a few of their local micro-brewed beers.
- Sarah Kate Noftsinger – Sr Director, Marketing & Fan Engagement at Atlanta United
- Matt Moore – Director of Digital and Broadcast at Atlanta United FC
- Kim Atkinson- Global Director Content & Social Marketing at IHG
- Melissa Kinard – Communications and Social Media Manager at Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Moderator: Sarah Lively – Director of Social Media Marketing at Nebo
- 6:30 – 7:30 – Networking, Food, Drink and interactive exhibits.
- 7:30 – 8:30 – Speaker Presentations & Panel Discussion
- 8:30 – 9:00 – Audience Q&A & Networking
Thanks to our Innovation Series sponsor!