BlogView All Blogs
Friday, April 15, 2016
AIMA Proudly Sponsoring ‘DGM Camp’ at General Assembly
We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with the DGM Camp, a five-day martech summit where you’ll learn technical skills around WordPress, SEO, social media, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Adwords, and CRM. The summit is being held at Ponce City Market’s General Assembly, and the price is set at $995 per ticket minus a 10% discount if you use our code dgmcampaima10.
This explainer video should answer any questions you have on the Camp. See below for more information on the teachers, partners, and schedule.
- Kevin Sandlin: GA Instructor, Founder, Atlanta Tech Blogs, @kevsandlin
- Joy Ugi: Digital Marketing Manager, Orderly, @ugigirl
- Tami McQueen: Director of Marketing, SalesLoft, @LocalATLast
- Lawrence O’Connor: Founder Full Chair Digital, GA Alum, @LorenzoThaGreat
- Nikki Nixon: Marketing Manager , Terminus, @techmarketeratl
- David Ahn: Inbound Marketing Specialist, SalesLoft, @Dav1dAhn
- David Caron: Founder & CEO , DCD Agency, @davidcarondc
- Scott Allen Turner: Owner, Turner Solutions, LLC, @ScottAlanTurner
- Kevin Ekmark: President / CEO, TrustWorkz, Inc., @KevinEkmark
- Atlanta Tech Edge
- TechSquare Labs
- Atlanta Tech Village
- Atlanta Tech Blogs
Each day runs from approximately 9am to 5pm, and will have a specific focus with tangible takeaways. Check it out:
We will create a simple but fully functional WordPress website, complete with plugins for SEO, social, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics. While we are creating our websites, we will introduce new marketers to the concepts of creating a brand, determining metrics & KPIs, and creating their own marketing funnel, content marketing, and SEO.
We will spend the day learning Google Analytics using the data from our new websites. We will end the day by taking the Google Analytics IQ Certification Exam.
We will learn the best practices for social marketing and digital advertising. We will create a content marketing calendar and schedule out our first 10 blog posts and social schedule. We will learn how to create ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and capture leads with Mailchimp and a Hubspot CRM, integrated with Zapier, which we will setup in class.
We will learn Google Adwords step by step the entire day. We will end the day by taking the Google Adwords Certification Exam.
We will integrate all our tools, and run inbound campaigns by conducting A/B tests to our unique audience segments using Unbounce landing pages, tracking everything by implementing UTM parameters in Google Analytics, building our own marketing funnel spreadsheets.
Visit the General Assembly page to learn more and sign up, and don’t forget to use code “dgmcampaima10” for a 10% discount.