Culminating in the selection of 24 finalists, the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association spotlighted the work of outstanding marketing professionals at its annual Awards Ceremony, presented by Silverpop at Opera Nightclub on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
Entries were submitted by individual candidates as well as recommendations made by clients or colleagues. The award categories ran the gamut of creative work in the digital space from email, mobile and search to integrated cross-channel marketing, web, online branding through social media and local campaigns.
Awards Committee Chair Sydney Sullivan, indicated that “this year’s entries were over the top. We really had a hard time choosing the best entries from among a roster of excellent submissions.”
Winners in each category include:
• Most Effective Use of Website--Case-Mate, Case-Mate's Design Your Own Case
• Most Effective Integrated/Cross Channel Marketing Campaign--InterContiental Hotels Group, IHG's 3x Cashback Campaign
• Most Effective Search Engine Marketing Program--Nebo Agency, Beatport's PPC Campaign
• Most Effective Email Campaign--The Weather Channel, The Weather Channel's Social Campaign
• Most Effective Use of Email--Engauge, Food Lion Campaign
• Most Effective Use of Video--Ogilvy and Mather, IHG's Priority Club Chase Visa Acquisition Campaign
• Most Effective Local Campaign--Vert, Taco Mac's Digital + Mobile + Social = Local Campaign
• Most Effective Mobile Campaign--Armchair Media , YellaWood's Fan Site
• Best of Show--Case-Mate, Case-Mate's Design Your Own Case
According to AiMA President, John Cattarulla, “Every year we see this event growing and becoming more important within the interactive community. It’s so gratifying to be able to provide an avenue that showcases the varied uses of digital media across different channels. AiMA is excited to offer this opportunity for recognition to our members.”
The Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AiMA) is a non-profit professional association dedicated to innovation in interactive marketing among brand marketers, publishers and agencies through educational and networking events. Founded in 1999, AiMA provides professional development, promotes the industry best practices, and creates a forum for the discussion of new ideas and critical business issues. AiMA networking and educational events are held on the last Wednesday of each month. Find more information at the AiMA website www.atlantaima.org.
Silverpop is the only marketing technology provider offering advanced email marketing and marketing automation solutions. In today's customer-driven marketplace, one in which marketers must reach their target audience more often, via more channels and with more relevant messages than ever, this combination is ideal and unique. Silverpop's products are designed for marketing departments across a variety of industries that want to increase revenue, improve ROI, and operate more efficiently. Marketers using Silverpop are able to devote time to strategy as well as execution as a result of the company's focus on innovative, easy-to-use technology, simple implementation and services and support designed to give marketers the help they need while allowing them to maintain control of their marketing efforts. With a presence in the United States, Europe and Australia, Silverpop is trusted by leading brands around the globe. Visit us at silverpop.com
.# # #