Razorfish is one of the largest interactive agencies in the world and currently has more than 2,000 employees in 20 offices in seven countries (Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States) focusing exclusively on digital marketing and technology. Each office is filled with opportunities for people who want to invent the digital future. It's a big challenge, but it's a big Internet, and there's work to be done.
Project Leads support others in providing the structure for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, media, strategy, technology, etc). They are responsible for managing 2 or more projects at a time within a given brand or client with oversight by a Project Manager or Sr Project Manager. Project Leads are responsible for communicating relevant project information to the team and in some cases to the client (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables). They also plan, organize and control the activities of other Razorfish disciplines (e.g. User Experience, Technology, Strategy, Creative, Account Planning) with input from Project Managers and Sr Project Managers in order to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects. They may also be responsible for the accurate financial management of the projects to which they're assigned. Project Leads receive significant input/mentorship from their direct manager for job performance.
* Is able to pass along to the team information regarding the client's business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
* Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
MONITORING – SCHEDULING, FINANCIALS, RISK MANAGEMENT
* Monitors project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget; raises issues to Senior Project Managers for guidance.
* Works with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
* Ensure that deliverables are developed on time and that the appropriate team members have reviewed deliverables.
* May sometimes act as a client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related issues
SELF AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
* May assist new employees with on-boarding and training.
* 1-3 years of experience coordinating projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
Apply Online: http://jobs-razorfish.icims.com/jobs/6322/job