Pay Per Click Specialist Job Description
We are looking for intelligent, motivated Pay Per Click Advertising specialists for full-time and/or contract opportunities to assist our customers in meeting their Web presence objectives. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), strong written and verbal skills, and familiarity with Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing (YSM). Knowledge of MSN AdCenter and Ask Jeeves PPC are a plus. Prefer experience with bid management software, particularly BidRank. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The PPC Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching PPC Campaigns for various clients in an array of industries. The candidate must have a strong understanding of search engine marketing in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Yahoo, MSN and AOL. Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus. Experience with Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
Pay Per Click Specialist Duties
- Help create PPC strategies for NeboWeb’s clients including extensive keyword research and analysis
- Implementation of PPC strategies
- Manage and optimize the existing PPC campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing Search Engine Marketing PowerPoint presentations and optimizing under-performing listings
- Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed • Assist Account Manager with customer management and communication regarding needs, rankings, and other customer facing search marketing communications
- Assist Account Manager with customer management and communication regarding needs, rankings, and other customer facing search marketing communications
Pay Per Click Specialist Skills Required
- Google AdWords
- Yahoo! Search Marketing (formerly Overture)
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Knowledge of / capability in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
- Knowledge of MSN AdCenter and Ask Jeeves PPC are a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department
. Thank you for your interest in NeboWeb.